Sunday 7 April 2024

Wanted to buy: Victrix Early Imperial Roman Generals and one elephant - posted by Daniel Wade, 7 April 2024

 Would anyone have a half packet of Victrix Early Imperial Roman Generals left over and one Elephant? I thought I'd ask before buying double what I need and would then have to sell off the rest.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/2563399373819639/

Vincent Cholewa
Admin
Group expert
+1
Have you tried here? The Historical Wargaming Bring & Buy Bunker NZ
  • Like
  • Reply
  • Share
  • Edited
Daniel Wade replied
 
2 Replies
Ben Vartok
Top Contributor
Put up a WTB on the bunker, its surprising what people have that they don't need....want...shouldn't have to start with....
  • Like
  • Reply
  • Share
3
Barry Norris
I can let you have one Victrix Nelly if you want. I have an unopened packet of two that I'd be happy to split.
  • Like
  • Reply
  • Share
Daniel Wade
Author
Top Contributor
Barry Norris That would be great. Would you be going to the Hutt Club sat?
  • Like
  • Reply
  • Share
Barry Norris
I would. Will bring the goods ...
  • Like
  • Reply
  • Share
Daniel Wade
Author
Top Contributor
Barry Norris How much would you want, half the price on Kapiti shops website?
  • Like
  • Reply
  • Share
  • Edited
Barry Norris
Daniel Wade $20 is fine for one Nellie. It's surplus. I'll keep the other one in case I ever get the urge to up my Nellie count from 8 to 9.
  • Like
  • Reply
  • Share
Daniel Wade
Author
Top Contributor
I had a look at my Black Tree Design command pack and decided to replace it with a Victrix combo instead, so bought a whole pack of Generals. I was visiting a customer out here anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment