Tuesday 17 November 2020

Hutt Valley Wargaming Club meeting video: Five games of DBMM and lots more - posted by Vince Cholewa, 14 November 2020

 Short video from the Hutt Valley Wargaming Club meeting today. Five games of DBMM ancient and medieval, four World War 2, two SF and fantasy, and one each Napoleonic skirmish and Wars of the Roses using Never Mind the Billhooks rules.

I will be playing DBMM, using Thracians vs Che Tibby (Etruscans).

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/permalink/1665985730227679/
  • Envious! I've barely rolled a dice all year....
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 3d
  • Is 15mm Ancients a thing in NZ? I see lots of 25mm but all my armies are 15mm and as one day I will return to NZ I hope to get some games!
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 3d
  • I believe 15mm FOG is played in the south island
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 3d
  • I don't play FOG. My games are DBM, ADLG, MEG.
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 3d
    • Edited
Hi Dave we still play DBA in 15mm a lot in ChCh. My DBMM is 28mm which is very popular in Wellington
2
  • Like
  • Reply
  • Share
  • 2d


No comments:

Post a Comment