Sunday 2 August 2020

Warband - who makes these figures? Posted by Michael Stonyer, 28 July 2020





Michael StonyerAuthor I'm hoping to add twelve elements of War Band to my Middle Romans. These miniatures are exactly what I had in mind. Can anybody identify the manufacture and the range they come from for them for me? Cheers , Stony
  • Andrew Bennetts I don't recognise them specifically but Gripping Beast and Footsore are both good sources for similar figures
  • Kelly Gay Yep, wonder if they are plastics, most likely maybe gripping beast I think.
  • Vincent Cholewa I don’t know these figures but the Gripping Beast dark ages range has some real beauties. Well worth checking out.
  • Gary Lewis They are GB. I have them in my Late Roman army as well.
  • Michael StonyerAuthor Brilliant; are they the Armoured Duguth charging; from their Early Saxon range? Thanks Gary.

No comments:

Post a Comment