Monday 17 August 2020

In search of Old Glory crusader knights and spearmen - posted by Josh Barton, 17 August 2020

 Has anyone used the Old Glory crusader knights and spearmen figure and would be willing to share photos? I'm thinking about doing a 12th century HRE army next.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/permalink/1585638938262359/

Dirk Heinsius I’ve got some of the old glory early and late crusader knights. Happy to bring them to the club this weekend if you want
  • Josh BartonAuthor Thanks Dirk, I won't be at the club this weekend, but in 3 weeks time I should be :)
  • Dirk Heinsius Josh Barton No probs, you'll probably have to remind me though. I'll try to get you some photos in the interim, but alas I'm back at work this week.
Vincent Cholewa There are photos here but not very good ones. https://www.oldgloryminiatures.com/categories.asp?cat=117
Old Glory Miniatures Historical, Dark & Middle Ages
OLDGLORYMINIATURES.COM
Old Glory Miniatures Historical, Dark & Middle Ages
Old Glory Miniatures Historical, Dark & Middle Ages

No comments:

Post a Comment