Saturday 29 August 2020

Can anyone recommend roads? Posted by Josh Barton, 27 August 2020

Can anyone recommend roads? I could do with something that's easy to transport and durable

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/?post_id=1594580274034892 

I do not own the Roads but I have Fat Frank's rivers and they are great.
He messaged him and made my rivers 40mm wide.… 
See More
1
  • Like
  • Reply
  • 2d
I bought a few A4 sheets of brown felt. Cut them into strips. Use a vivid to mark wheel ruts. Then brush on varying shades of paints. I then flock the edges, press in the first layer firmly.
The pva glue soaks in and stiffens the fabric but it still remains pliable.
There is a a video on it on you tube.
2
  • Like
  • Reply
  • 2d
  • badge icon
    Author
    they look good, but to be honest I guess I'm just not a fan of building terrain so I decided I might as well invest in some and spend the time saved to paint more models ðŸ™‚
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 2d
    • Edited

No comments:

Post a Comment