Sunday 9 August 2020

Assorted pics from Call to Arms - posted by Dirk Heinsius, 9 August 2020

Assorted photos from CTA 2020. Achieved my usual win, winning draw, losing draw, and a down right smack in the face loss.
Many thanks to Paul Graham for organising the event, and to my opponents Keith, Allen, Jim, and Philip for four extremely enjoyable games

The swirling mess that was my battle with Jim's Graeco-Bactrians
Kn(F) vs El(O) not my best effort, although they did survive two bounds.
3 ones for pips. The Armenian ally charges off into the valley of death, and no one else is able to support.
The field of La Haye Sainte
The Roman strike wing.
Armenian Ally in the front, backed up by Roman Auxilia, Catafractarii, Equites Alates, and the Praetorians
Roman legionaries, with caltrops and Artillery support. Why wouldn't anyone attack me

My Romans advance against Keith's South Welsh


No comments:

Post a Comment