Sunday 10 May 2020

Hussites - posted by Mike Thorn, 7 May 2020

Successful couple of days work. Still not the best paintjob but look to be a reasonable table top standard. Some FO trenches and blade elements, added to the wagons.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/permalink/1495899407236313/




  • Alastair Duncan Mike they are superb. Given my Hussites are 30 fears old i presume your wagons are all hybrid and solar powered. Mine still use leaded fuel.....
    2
  • Allen Yaxley I have formulated a plan to destroy these square dancers. There rectangular strategy will not stand up to my new hidden obstacle stratagem.
    I will call it a “Hussey” 😬
    1
Allen Yaxley A different sort of Hussey.
1
  • Mike Thorn Allen Yaxley I look forward to testing this for sure. Still waiting on the rest of the figures to arrive but should be able to get something on the table in a few weeks
    1

No comments:

Post a Comment