Sunday 3 May 2020

DBMM 2.1 - posted by Alex Beer, 4 May 2020

Anyone know of a Version 2.1 on the way? I've heard rumours.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/permalink/1492889987537255/

  • Vincent Cholewa Hi Alex, I don’t understand your question. DBMM 2.1 is the version we use. By “on the way” do you mean a copy on order and somewhere in transit?
    No photo description available.
  • Alex Beer Well, what do you know? I’ve been playing 2.0 solo for about seven years and somehow missed the fact that a new version was available. These weren’t rumours I heard, these were facts! So now I wonder are there major differences between the two?
    1
    • Vincent Cholewa Alex Beer the changes look like tweaks but make noticeable differences to how the game plays. It has been some years since I played v.2 so I cannot remember the exact edits.

No comments:

Post a Comment