Monday 17 June 2024

Hebrews coming to Call to Árms, August 31-September 1 - posted by Josh Barton, 12 June 2024

Well I've signed up for CTA - I guess I better get those Hebrews finished! 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/2609834762509433/

Michail Woolf
If you don't, I do have a Roman Army that you can be use. 😝
Josh Barton
Author
Top contributor
na I'm keen on getting a horde of Aux on the table
Potbelly Miniatures
Rising contributor
Josh Barton i remember being overrun by a Bithyian army many years ago. Man... so, so many angry hill people.
Josh Barton
Author
Top contributor
Potbelly Miniaturesthat's the hope... unfortunately knowing me it'll end up being so, so many dead hill people
Josh Barton
Author
Top contributor
that and having no models in my backlog will be delightful
2


No comments:

Post a Comment