Monday 31 July 2023

Sarrisa Precision Roman wagons- posted by Daniel Wade, 27 July 2023

I’ve almost finished some Sarrisa Precision Roman wagons to use as a defence line for my Ancient Briton baggage. I will add shields and other bits once I complete my Chariots and Cavalry. I’m thinking of adding some nudie frescoes to them but that may be beyond my skills. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/2400323640127214/




  • Phil Malthus
    Snag pix off the net, reduce, print, glue ?
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 5d
  • Ben Vartok
    Top contributor
    Yeah! What could possibly happen when you type “nudie frescoes” into Google?
    2
    • Haha
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 5d
    • Daniel Wade
      Author
      Ben Vartok Just one picture called "A short History of jerking off".😲 I think I'd better refine the search!


No comments:

Post a Comment