Saturday 1 July 2023

Lusitanii - posted by Russell Briant, 25 June 2023

 First Cohort Lusitanii.

Victrix figures mostly with a few mailed Warlord Romans who gain Spanish heads.
My first success with Little Big Man shield decals. The shield boss helps lining up no end.
The customisations I did were mostly to get shield arms out in front of the warrior in a more useful defensive position as opposed to where it suits a plastic mold.


Allen Yaxley
Stunning 🤓
2
  • Like
  • Reply
  • Share
  • 6d



  • Andrew Bennetts
    Russell Briant Beware the brittle javelins - I’m forever repairing them on my Spanish 😉
    2
    • Wow
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 6d
  • Vincent Cholewa
    Admin
    Group expert
    +1
    These do look good, well done Russell Briant 👨‍🎨🎨 Are they irregular or B I G 28mm that fit three to a base?
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 6d
  • John van den Hoeven
    Top contributor
    I suspect my Graeco-Indian pikes will need replacing eventually. I'm still painting them and have already broken one.I drilled it out and replaced it with a Northstar one.Pretty brittle alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment