Monday 24 April 2023

ValleyCon more pics from day one - posted by Vince Cholewa, 23 April 2023

A few pics from day 1 of the DBMM competition at ValleyCon. Huge thank you to Allen Yaxley for running the event and being our umpire. I am using Thracians and after the first two rounds I have a win (great skill) and a loss (rubbish dice). Of course I would say that 😝

Thank you to my excellent opponents, Che Tibby and Jim Morton. Game reports to come. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/2337008079792104/


Another wargaming shirt. This one is camouflage!

Che Tibby (Mountain Indians) vs my Thracians
Potbelly Miniatures
This is shortly before he handed me my backside
2
  • Wow
  • Reply
  • Share
  • 1d

Jim Morton (Bactrian Greek) vs my Thracians
Rob Willems
Good too see Jim out playing
  • Like
  • Reply
  • Share
  • 1d
  • Like




No comments:

Post a Comment