Tuesday 27 October 2020

Moor/Bedouin archers - posted by Alix Barclay, 22 October 2020

Hi everyone, I'm trying to build a few more Moor/Bedouin archers and am looking out for the wrapped heads from the Gripping Beast plastic arab infantry. Does anyone have any spare in their collection? Or even whole sprues? 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/permalink/1644854892340763/
badge icon
Nice work Alix. Painting white can be a bugger and you have done it well 👍
  • Like
  • Reply
  • Share
  • 5d
  • Edited
  • Author
    Thanks! Scott at Kapiti Hobbies suggested a vallejo light grey wash and I've found that very useful. Also painting a herd of Star Wars stormtroopers have me a lot of practice.
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 5d
I've got a bunch you can have, I wouldn't mind just checking which ones I need for my Berber cavalry though
2
  • Like
  • Reply
  • Share
  • 5d
  • Author
    That would be great! I'd also love to see pictures of your berber cav.
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 5d
  • haha once I've done them - I've got 150 dailami to get done first 😛
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 5d
  • Author
    Will you use the GB plastic cavalry?
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 5d
  • yep, got them all here. I like to stick to one model line per army
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 5d


No comments:

Post a Comment