Monday 12 October 2020

Buydis of Baghdad vs Neo-Assyrian (3) - posted by Allen Yaxley, 10 October 2020

Game over. Time up. 15-10 to the Assyrians.


badge icon
Were they allowed to sing Sweet Chariot?
  • Like
  • Reply
  • Share
  • 2d
  • I only managed to get one chariot into combat (out of eight. Did all the damage with the combination of Cv(O), Ax(S) and LH(F). Mind you the threat of the chariots did pin Allen's bowmen, giving the Cv(O) the room they needed to get into the bowmen's flank.
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 1d
  • badge icon
    Craig Mabon
     a cunning plan. Pin a tail on it and call it a ...
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 1d
  • Vincent Cholewa
     With an hour to go both Allen & I thought I was in serious trouble. I was losing in the wood on the left, and 
    Allen Yaxley
    's Cv(S) were about to (in theory) sweep over the gentle hill on the right through my Cv(O), before my chariots could charge into his bowmen. At that point Allen moved some Ax close enough to active my unreliable Philistine ally and it all seemed to change. My Cv(O) managed to charge downhill, gained some overlaps and before I knew I'd broken one of Allen's commands - the difference in the game. A game of dice & inches/paces.
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 1d
  • badge icon
    Blame the Ghulams, it's time for a civil war!
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 2d
  • So have you decided which army you are taking to Puke?
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 2d
  • Author
    Down to my fourth choice. ðŸ˜‚
    2
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 2d
    • Author
      Or let Fiona choose for me.😲
      1
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 2d

No comments:

Post a Comment