Sunday 4 October 2020

Medieval English - posted by Frank LeSquirrel, 2 October 2020

Hiya guys, I live in England and play DBMM. But I’ve based my guys on 80mm fronts. Noticed you managed to get yours on 60mm, by the looks of it. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/permalink/1626414620851457/



  • badge icon
    Great to have you join the group, Frank. Nice armies ðŸ˜Š
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 2d
  • badge icon
    We use 60mm bases in NZ but often deeper than the rules state to fit the newer figures. I cut mine from MDF by hand so no two of mine are the same. Artisan bases ðŸ˜‚
    2
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 2d
  • If no one had any armies and we were all starting from scratch, I think 80mm would be great. So much more practical and potentially scenic.
    But alas we aren’t starting from scratch. So we use those quirky base sizes from the 1970s.
    3
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 2d
    • badge icon
      Nick Buckby
       my oldest are from 1980
      1
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 2d
    • badge icon
      Author
      Nick Buckby
       Yeah I can see that would be where most people are. I do tend to collect both sides, so I rebased everything to 80mm fronts OR 2 x 40mm, so they are slightly more flexible with other rule sets......
      2
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 2d
Looks soooo good...I love medieval armies with flags and fanfare ðŸ™‚
2
  • Like


No comments:

Post a Comment