Monday 19 October 2020

Gripping Beast Dark Ages cavalry comparison - posted by Neil Williamson, 15 October 2020

Nick Buckby
Mug shots attached
I chose Dark Age nobles for my command groups. The horse sprue is the same as Dark Age Cavalry
For the cavalry troops I used Gbp Arab cavalry.
The horses are a bit smaller and have more movement.

Foundry for comparison. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/permalink/1637788316380754/

Nobles

The near horse of the nobles (left) is from the same set, just a bit smaller

A view from the top to show the overhang

Placing them on a slight diagonal allows them to rank up

Foundry v gbp Arab cavalry

Foundry

Noble v foundry


Arab cavalry



Nobles left, foundry centre, gbp Arab cavalry right

  • That’s awesome man. Thanks!
    I’m thinking they would dwarf my existing Foundry guys, so you saved me some money ðŸ™‚
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 4d
  • I would try to re-base this smaller Foundry Hunic so that it is perhaps the same height as the plastic figures.
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 4d
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 4d



No comments:

Post a Comment