Friday 4 October 2019

Wairarapa two day competition, November 2 and 16 - posted from Andrew Brazendale's email, 6 October 2019

I'm bringing Thracians to the Wairarapa two day competition, November 2 and 16. What will you bring?
Andrew emailed:
Hi All
Wairarapa cup is being hosted by the Featherston Fusiliers, at the Assembly of God, 22 Birdwood Street, Featherston. This event is a fundraiser for the club.
This year's competition will be 240 points with 3 games a day. Tables will be 4 feet by 5 1/2 feet each.
Cost of $30 per person for the 2 days. You will be able to pay my internet banking, once John Z has organised a new bank account.
It will be held on Club days, 2nd and 16th of November 2019. Start time 8:45 a.m.
Remember Generals cost are 1/2 , 10 points for regular general, 5 for an irregular one, a brilliant general will cost you 13 more, an inert general will give you back 37 points.
If you can let me know by the 26th October if you will be attending.
If you know anyone else who would be interested can you please forward this email to them.
Cheers
Andrew Brazendale

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/permalink/1301481100011479/

I won last year. I was happy and my wife and I celebrated in traditional Polish style.


CnC King Seuthes II, Irr Kn(I) wedge
Bad boy peltasts from the mountains, Irr Ax(S)
The list has lots of light horse, Irr LH(O)

And there's lots of peltasts, Irr Ps(S)

Xenophon and some of his mercenary hoplites, Reg Sp(O)

No comments:

Post a Comment