Friday 4 January 2019

Ptolemaic baggage - Posted by Russell Briant 3 January 2019


Painted up a couple of pieces of table decoration to join my Ptolemaic army.
One is the Mehen players from Dark Fable Miniatures. A baboon playing a court official. This piece will go in my baggage.
The other is my interpretation of the Minoan Bull. This is a conversion from a Reaper Miniatures resin buffalo.



Tilman Dang crete rulez!





Aaron Jackson
 Beautiful

Brian Trott Awesome work 👏👏👏

Vincent Cholewa Great work. Top effort.

Russell Briant Cheers chaps

Neil Williamson Very impressive conversion Russell. It deserves much more than a combat factor of 2

Dirk Heinsius
 Clearly I really need to do some work on my Egyptian baggage

Russell Briant Dirk Heinsius ah, but you do have a glorious temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment