Monday 21 January 2019

Nationals at Easter, posted by Allen Yaxley, 8 January 2019

Early bird close off for Nationals DBMM is feb 1st for those interested. 👍



Josh Barton Silly question but is that for natcon, or another tourney - I'm just planning my year's gaming and thought I'd try a DBMM tournament (plus it gives me something to work toward!)

Russell Briant Josh Barton. Yep. The DBMM competition at NatCon at Kapiti. Do you have the entry bumph?

Josh Barton Thanks Russell, and no, but I'd like it if possible :)

Allen Yaxley Josh Barton , do you have an army ready to go?

Josh Barton Allen Yaxley not yet, but my English 100 years war army is getting there :)

I will need practice games mind you, there's a lot to remember

Russell Briant Cover photo sigh. Ridiculously good hand painted shields and non-metallic metals. Prodigiously talented.

Allen Yaxley Robs work used with out permission 🙀

Robert Curry Haha no worries Allen was a nice wee surprise seeing them pop up in my feed! A timely reminder that I still need to finish five peltast elements for ValleyCon...


Richard Foster
 Yes hands up for going to the NATCON dinner too, we are. All up $95 three days of gaming and a decent nosh up!


Allen Yaxley
 Richard Foster how many have you got so far. Chasing up ?


Dirk Heinsius
 I'm in, at least I have leave booked for the event

No comments:

Post a Comment