Monday 21 January 2019

60mm x 30mm bases, posted by Josh Barton, 15 January 2019

Does anyone have 4 spare 60x30mm 3mm deep mdf bases they'd be willing to sell, give or trade for (I have plenty of 40mm deep spares!)
I ordered a bunch from Sarissa precision but it uh... turns out I can't count


Neil Williamson Hi Josh, I'm sure I can spare 4 x 30mm. Swap for 4 x 40mm?
I'll be at Valleycon

Josh Barton Thank you Neil, I suppose you can always use more cavalry bases for Alan! I'll see you at Valleycon :)

Allen Yaxley You can order from Mark at dopey dog. Great service. 👍

Josh Barton ah thanks, I didn't know there was a local supplier

Allen Yaxley He’s in Marton. I ordered on Sunday and got them today. 👍 

Josh Barton very nice, thanks :)

Kelly Gay Also recommend Mark....

Craig Mabon Another option is David McLachlan in Featherstone. Can be a bit more delay as he is often working in Auckland.

No comments:

Post a Comment