Monday 21 January 2019

DBMM 200 tournament, posted by Neil Williamson, 16 January 2019

I am considering running a DBMM tournament in May. I would like to know what the interest might be, hence this post. Could you let me know by reply to this post if you would consider participating. 
The tournament would be:
Run on Hutt club days (May)
240ap
4 foot by 6 foot tables
Using the DBMM rules on page 44
3 games on each day - 6 games total, swiss system

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/permalink/1123840107775580/


Michail Woolf
 I would be in

Josh Barton I'd be keen

Gerard Lelieveld I'm Keen

Vincent Cholewa I am keen.

Che Tibby strong maybe.

Craig Mabon I'm in as well. DBMM 200 in 240AP is a lot of fun.

Dirk Heinsius I'm interested

Mark Caunter I'm interested


Tilman Dang
 Cant fly over for single day events :-


Neil Williamson Thank you gentlemen, that looks like a quorum.
We have enough to run a tournament, and some more might join in too.
I'll finalise arrangements with Allen this coming weekend and then post out the details.

Cheers🙂




No comments:

Post a Comment