Saturday 20 February 2021

Draw for the Easter Teams comp - Allen Yaxley - 19/02/2021

Releasing draw for first two rounds at the Easter teams comp in coming week.
Remember that you only play those using armies from the same book.
ie.....book one only plays book one. 👍
Lists to me anytime now please if you haven’t already done so.
Need to get numbers for the sat night curry so please confirm that also.
Round one at 8.45am. 400AP only including stratagems.
May be an image of one or more people and outdoors
Vincent Cholewa and 5 others
8 comments
Like
Comment
Share

Comments

  • I am in for the Curry!!!
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 1 d
  • I am in for curry as well.
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 1 d
  • Curry yes
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 1 d
  • Craig
     and I are up for curry
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 1 d
  • Sorry I'm getting old and forgetting stuff. Am I entered for this comp?
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 23 h
    • badge icon
      Author
      Graham Starkey
       , yes . I have you in the “Bucellari Nobles” with Che, Wayne& Peter.
      You are using Feudal Spanish. But I didn’t have a year for the army. 👏
      1
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 22 h
    • Thanks. If I am book 4, I assume the army should be Feudal English as this is the only army I have with a name that starts with Feudal. I'll sort a 400 pts list
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 19 h
    • badge icon
      Author
      Ok. Sounds good. Looks like at least 16 for sat night curry if your interested. Will be a great weekend. 32 DBMM players. 🤩

 

No comments:

Post a Comment