Thursday 25 January 2024

Roads - posted by Ben Vartok, 26 January 2024

Finally roadworthy after sitting in a box for almost a year. Got this set locally from Andrew Hunter in Ohakune. Great terrain set for DBMM and better value than many overseas options. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/2516265261866384/





John Moher
My gosh is Andrew still pumping those out. I got some about 15 years ago I think!! ðŸ¤£ðŸ˜Ž
  • Like
  • Reply
  • Share
Philip Gates
I've been using those for a long time. They are really good. Great to hear Andrew is still producing them.
  • Like
  • Reply
  • Share
Vincent Cholewa
Admin
Group expert
+1
I like that.
Are those roads bendy rubber? If they are, do you know if Andrew can make proper roads? Cobbled roads. Roads legionaries would have built. Ave!




No comments:

Post a Comment