Monday 20 November 2023

Wars of the Roses the Medieval Art of Graham Turner - shared by John Dods, 16 November 2023

 

I’m overwhelmed by your reaction to my post yesterday announcing my forthcoming Wars of the Roses book. All those likes (2,800!), comments and shares certainly will have helped spread the word (please keep that up), and if that start and the pre-orders I’ve received are an indication of what’s to come after the February publication, all the effort I’ve put into this epic project will have been worthwhile.
Here are a few more snapshots taken on my phone yesterday of the very first copy, closely guarded in the offices of my publisher, Osprey. They aren’t the best photos, far from it, but they will hopefully give you a bit more of an idea of what to expect. Books will be available after the publication date next February, and signed copies will be available direct from me – https://www.studio88.co.uk/.../The_Wars_of_the_Roses_the...
Hardback, 288 pages, includes over 120 of my paintings and drawings, many created especially for this book, plus supplementary images and a comprehensive text.




https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/2471005949725649/



No comments:

Post a Comment