Tuesday 21 November 2023

Call to Arms: Graeco Indian vs Ancient British and Early Burgundians - posted by John van den Hoeven, 20 November 2023

 My last 2 games yesterday with the Graeco-Indian again was a mixed bag.Firstly I got a 14-11 draw against Dan Wade's Ancient British which was a big slog on a big hill against a huge army.Secondly I played Keith Tryes Early Burgundian which ended up 25-0 to him.A bad matchup for me but that's the way it goes.I tried a delayed command and would of flankmarched too if the terrain was more suitable but it is what it is. Thanks to all my opponents and a big thanks to Paul for organizing. I'm having a break from DBMM now to concentrate on ACW and Battlegroup WW2 for awhile. Variety is the spice of life apparently

🙂

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/2473521586140752/











Vincent Cholewa
Admin
Group expert
+1
Hey John it was great to see you at the weekend. The big ACW game at Call to Arms looked really good - nice figures and terrain
  • Like
  • Reply
  • Share



No comments:

Post a Comment