Monday 20 November 2023

Call to Arms: DBMM gets underway - posted by Vince Cholewa, 18 November 2023

Call to Arms: my first opponent, Graham Starkey, (Parthians vs my Maurikian Byzantines) deploying his hiden command at the start of his first bound. Also, the first contact in our game, Parthian light horse attacking some of my Khazar light horse and Khazar cavalry. Also pics of my CnC, the room we are playing in (10 of us playing DBMM) and the story of my army and why it is known as “Brent’s Byzantines”.

A great game against Graham that went very badly for me, 0-25. I am rusty, not having played for three months and not used this army for three or four years. I deployed poorly and Graham took full advantage. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/2472208069605437/

Five tables of DBMM

Graham unboxing his hidden command of more Parthian cataphracts and light horse

First contact ended badly, all three of my Khazar light horse were destroyed. I followed up in my blind with five PIPs for my four commands 😝

Byzantine CnC

Denis Grey
Very nice, Vince.
  • Like
  • Reply
  • Share

Brent 😞💕

Mark Billinghurst
Well - at least you have great looking figures 😉
  • Like
  • Reply
  • Share




No comments:

Post a Comment