Saturday 11 November 2023

Norse Irish ally - posted by Andrew Bennetts, 9November 2023

Fresh off the Painting Table
A General and four elements of Nobles to allow me to field a Norse Irish Ally as part of my Anglo-Irish.
Pedants might feel the figures are more Norse than Irish and they wouldn't be wrong! The figures came from a grab bag of Vikings that I acquired at a good price from that well known purveyor of second hand figures Mr B. Hill esq (rumours that he holds the NZ franchise for Trotters Independent Trading Company have been officially denied 😀).

As my Anglo Irish are very much a bits and pieces morph based on my Anglo Norman, Welsh and Viking collections, I think these new additions will fit in just fine! 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/2466959420130302/





No comments:

Post a Comment