Sunday 24 September 2023

Two games at the Hutt Club: Graeco-Indian vs Achaian Greeks, and Catalan Company vs Italian Condotta - posted by John van den Hoeven, 23 September 2023

I played Allen Yaxleys Achaian Greeks today with my Graeco-Indian at the Hutt Club. When we called it Allen was well on the way to winning. My Kushan ally was unreliable for 6 turns and a couple of bad moves on my part was costly in the end, good game though 🙂.

In the other game Alastair Duncan's Catalan Company seemed to be on top of Drew Fortunes Condottas when I left. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/2437390789753832/


John van den Hoeven
Bloody unreliable Kushan in the foreground ðŸ™„
  • Wow
  • Reply
  • Share
  • Edited









John van den Hoeven
Catalan Company versus Italian Condotta

Vincent Cholewa
Admin
Group expert
+1
Great to see games being played. Many thanks for posting, John ðŸ˜Š



No comments:

Post a Comment