Sunday 10 September 2023

Ming Chinese army, the artillery and firearms - shared by Herbert Wong, 6 September 2023

Now the Part 4 of my Ming Chinese army, the artillery and firearms.

This is the most interesting but challenge part for the project, as no such models available in the market, I need to DIY those models. basically I follow the "functional idea" of the history but not exactly the shape of historical counter parts. The reason is there was no central production of such arms during the Ming's period, as my army was Northern East border army, their equipments were mostly self supplied. Even from the central official, they varied from period to period. Also I like to have my own unique collection. So the result is these DIY designs are functional similar to their historical counter part but not necessary look liking. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/2425864347573143/

Admin: a selection of pics from Herbert's post









No comments:

Post a Comment