Tuesday 19 September 2023

Lusitanian baggage - posted by Russell Briant, 16 September 2023

Here is my baggage for a fourth Lusitanian command.
The general idea is an improvised wagon laager defended by the women and children. Livestock is being fed in the shelter.
Also some shots of the four command baggage combined.
The wagons are printed by Potbelly Miniatures. Northern Crusades STLs.
The women defending from the wagon are from Bad Squiddo Games. Nordic miniatures repurposed as Iberians.
The women feeding the stock are from Reaper as I think are the dog and cat squabbling under the wagon.

The rest of the animals and chickens are from the Warlord Games plastic farm animals range. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/2432239883602256/

[Admin: selection of pics from Russell's post]

The large wagon was a hay wagon but I removed hay part of the print.


The lady feeding the cows is holding a broom but I thought if I buried it in hay it might be thought a pitch fork (if anyone other than me is thinking that hard)

Chooks I painted as the Spanish white face breed…


Was really pleased how well the plastic critters painted up. They are another set that have been waiting their turn for some time.



No comments:

Post a Comment