Sunday 10 September 2023

Display cases - posted by Vince Cholewa, 4 September 2023

My weekend project because one cannot have too many toy soldiers! $50 for a secondhand display case, $35 for an additional glass shelf.
Top two shelves behind the sliding glass doors are early 16th century Polish; bottom two shelves Mitanni c.1275 BC, still a work in progress on my painting table. Wargaming books on the shelf on top and some terrain bits and pieces to be sorted and stored in the cupboard below.

Yes, both cabinets are securely attached to the wall for when the earth moves. Quake safe! 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/2424670047692573/




  • Philip Gates
    More toy soldiers needed.
    • Haha
    • Reply
    • Share
    2
    • Vincent Cholewa
      Author
      Admin
      +2
      Philip Gates after I finish the Hittite "friends" that will give me 400AP for my Mitanni, I have the figures to make that 450AP; most of what I "need" to expand the Lithuanian allies in my Polish army into a Lithuanian army with Polish allies; and I still have my pair of 6mm ACW armies to finish ...
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
  • Kelly Gay
    Always fun to see what people do with their armies. Better than being in a box under the bed!
    • Love
    • Reply
    • Share
    2
  • John Edmundson
    All very well, but how much for the extra room?



No comments:

Post a Comment