Monday 12 December 2022

WANTED: GB Arab turbans & shield transfers - posted by Andrew Bennetts, 8 December 2022

WANTED: GB Arab turbans & shield transfers
I'm gradually working through a kit bashing project to produce an Andalusian army and wondering if anyone has spare turbaned heads from any of the Gripping Beast plastic Arab sets (Spearmen, Heavy Cavalry, Light Cavalry) as I can see myself running short in the near future. Also any spare Arab Little Big Man shield transfers.
Cheers

Andrew 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/2236131593213087/

  • Ben Vartok
    Hmmm, do you do commission painting?
    2
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 4d
  • Vincent Cholewa
    Admin
    Group expert
    Nice figures!
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 4d
  • Neil Williamson
    Well I have 8. I might have more,
    but I might have thrown them out.
    I'll have a good search and let you know
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 1d
    • Andrew Bennetts
      Author
      Neil Williamson That would be great if you do find any, 8 would certainly be a big help. Can do swaps or $ as required. Much appreciated



No comments:

Post a Comment