Monday 12 December 2022

COVID and request to mask - posted by Mim Cholewa, 6 December 2022

Current COVID numbers and masking at wargaming meets

Hey lovely people. It's me, the honorary admin in case Vince gets stuck somewhere and can't get to the computer lol. Like work. Just a bit of a PSA. COVID as some of you may be aware is getting bad again. MOH is calling NZ ''variant soup'' at the moment with a projected figure of 34,000 reported cases per week in the lead up to Christmas. Then you times that by 3 more, and that is the projected numbers including unreported cases.
Vince and were talking about how it might be prudent to suggest to members of DBMM NZ that they mask at upcoming meets. Vince will be masked, and I mask wherever I go. I know none of you will want the gift of COVID at Christmas, and would hate to give it.
I also know from what Vince has said that everyone at the meets this year has been incredibly considerate of other people by masking and not coming to wargaming meets when ill.
I realise we are all heartily sick of this schtick but if you would all consider masking at the upcoming meets as we head towards the holiday period it will help insure that we all have a merry Christmas.
Kindest of regards and a very merry Christmas to you all

Mim and Vince 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/2234340880058825/


Ben Vartok
Have continued to mask at Supermarkets and shops (plus when I rob stagecoaches) so totally agree!
6
  • Like
  • Reply
  • Share
  • 1w
  • Mim Cholewa
    Author
    Admin
    Ben Vartok I have diabetes and COVID is not my friend. So I'm very careful and so is Vince. Even if I didn't I would still mask. It isn't just for me its so I don't inadvertently give someone COVID as well. I'd feel awful if I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment