Monday 13 July 2020

Winter (Cup) is coming! July 25 and August 22 - posted by Vince Cholewa

Winter (Cup) is coming! Peter Nobel is running the Winter Cup at the Hutt Valley Wargaming Club this year, Saturday's July 25 and August 22. So far 12 players are confirmed and there is definitely room for more. Details will be in the document attached in my next post in a minute or two. I can't post pictures and attach a document in the same post. Link to subsequent post, including competition rules https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/permalink/1555589681267285/
You can contact Peter on petenoble19@gmail.com
I will be using "Brent's Byzantines", in memory of Brent Senior-Partridge. They are the Maurikian Byzantines - all Hinchliffe figures - that Brent gave me.




As it turns out, I can't seem to upload a Word document to blogger. To get a copy of the competition rules use the link to the DBMM New Zealand Facebook or email Peter.

No comments:

Post a Comment