Sunday 26 July 2020

Missing Byzantines found! Posted by Vince Cholewa, 21 July 2020

Help! Missing figures. I have foolishly misplaced five elements of light horse from “Brent’s Byzantines”. They look like these in the picture but with a blue theme. That is, with blue plumes, and blue and white quartered shields. I must have left them behind at the Hutt Club, Wellington Warlords or possibly at a Wairarapa meeting. I feel really bad that I have been so stupid - this is part of the army Brent Senior-Partridge gave me 😢 If you have any idea where they might be - in a club cupboard, someone might be looking after them because I left them behind or anywhere else, please contact me. You can reply here, send a PM or email toysoldiers111@gmail.com I would be most grateful for your help.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/permalink/1561958893963697/


  • Vincent Cholewa Found! Thank you so much to David Kinzett :-) The missing Byzantine light horse have made their way to Eketahuna, literally. I must have left them behind at a Wairarapa meeting. However, given the speed of horse travel from Eketahuna to Wellington I wSee More
    2
  • Dirk Heinsius An overnight courier could make that distance
    1
  • Denis Grey Pleased to hear they have been located.
    1

No comments:

Post a Comment