Sunday 12 May 2019

Recoil! DBMM 200, three Persian opponents - posted by Russell Briant, 12 May 2019

My three ‘Persian’ opponents at Recoil part 1. Vincent Cholewa, Graham Starkey and Paul Graham. Gentlemen all.
All of them gave me some points. None of them gave me victory. Two the conceded me generals.

Che Tibby how was the 200pt format?
1
  • Russell Briant Che Tibby 240 points. Very good.

    I’d like it more if I had a force that could deal with Light Horse better, but despite that it works well on a 6’ x 4’.
    1
  • Vincent Cholewa Che Tibby quick, bloody and fun. You can start deployed within light horse range. That is, for the brave, close combat in bound 1!

Vin — with Vincent Cholewa.

Graham happily on his way to a 15-10 Parthian victory. That will learn me to invade Parthia (Me ‘n Crassus both!)

Paul

Vince’s general about to suffer the consequences of lacking tolerance for the different norms of others.
Early Death


Got some troops on to Vince’s open flank.
Unfortunately I inattentive to who were knights amongst Vin’s mounted and got too many quick kills amongst my largest command and my army broke when they went.
19-6 to Vince.

My defensive position against Paul.
The Parthian bought Auxiliaries and won the battle for the rocky flat where I thought I’d be dominant.
I had more success against the Parthian Cataphracts in the good going.
Both players tired and tied. 13-12 to Paul the invader.


No comments:

Post a Comment