Tuesday 7 May 2019

Kushan - posted by Craig Mabon, 7 May 2019

On my painting table - emergency reinforcements for Recoil. I discovered when preparing my Army List for Recoil that my standard 240AP Kushan army was illegal - it had 2 sub-generals when the lists only let me have one. So an ally need to be recruited. Close up shots only to disguise (somewhat) the chaotic mess that is my painting table.
This is Monday night - the figures were first undercoated Saturday morning.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/permalink/1192917124201211/

In the front - Skythian horse archers, in the rear, Skythian noble cavalry (look like Cv(S) but the lists say they're Kn(F))
As previously, Skythian horse archers in the front (with a single noble cavalry man on the end) and Skythian noble cavalry behind.

Vincent Cholewa See you on Saturday 😊


No comments:

Post a Comment