Saturday 18 May 2019

On the painting table: Middle Imperial Romans - posted by Dirk Heinsius, 18 May 2019

On the painting table
Middle Imperial Roman Legionaries and Light Horse.
Successor Phalangites
Based with my new basing style (I hope)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/permalink/1200581096768147/

Vincent Cholewa Very nice indeed. Which army are the phalanx for?
  • Dirk Heinsius Vincent Cholewa Probably Ptolemaic to keep with my Egyptian theme. I've never used an army with pike so it will be a first, but that being said I have 5 armies on the go st the same time :-(
    1
  • Vincent Cholewa Dirk Heinsius five! I admire your courage. I struggle with one.
  • Dirk Heinsius To be fair, there's a bit of morphing involved, and a lot of clearing the lead mountain.
    Don't expect to see any of these on the table in the near future :-)
    1
  • Dirk Heinsius And I forgot to mention the Mercenary Hoplites :-)
    Image may contain: indoor
    2
  • Vincent Cholewa Dirk Heinsius the hoplites look superb. Top job. Hang in there with the lead mountain, Mohammed is coming!

Neil Williamson Pink flowers FTW
1













No comments:

Post a Comment