Saturday 16 February 2019

ValleyCon: Day 2 - posted by Allen Yaxley 27 January 2019

Day two, rounds 3&4 of the DBMM comp.
Neil’s Huns.

Andrew....... I knew he couldn’t do that.😎

Craig and Bruce double checking the umpires decision.😱
 Craig Mabon I was showing Bruce how Bge(S) work - most surprisingly I found the bit in the rules straight away. Still didn't help a great deal...

Vincent Cholewa As well as Bge(S)Craig Mabon has singing camp followers
https://youtu.be/GGDtqLmRiZY


David McLachlan “It’s my finger you fool” - old spike Milligan joke

Top of table last round. Russell and Dirk.
 Russell Briant A couple of shots the stunning Lybians





Dirk Heinsius And the Invincible Meshwesh




Delete or hide thiRussell Briant Dirk Heinsius it must have got serious yesterday as I took just two photos from our game and none from my game with Peter.

Pleased to see the photo of the Invincible Meshwesh.


Dirk Heinsius Russell Briant I hung on till the last Ps(I), in the fierce Egyptian heat. Was so exhausted I got home and had two stiff G&Ts :-)

Russell Briant Dirk Heinsius I rehydrated on a Garage Project product with the minimalist brand name Beer!

Dirk Heinsius Russell Briant what year was your army?

Russell Briant Late. After 54 BC.

Dirk Heinsius Russell Briant Very nice mix of troop types

Russell Briant It’s proving to be so.

That was the initial appeal, without really knowing why.


Mike showing Rob how to throw 6.😳
 Kelly Gay Rob's power pose. Such confidence!

Robert Curry With Mike there as my lucky charm I could roll nothing but sixes, so was feeling pretty bullish!

Gary and Vince.
 Vincent Cholewa I would describe it as, from the left, Vince and Gary.

Alastair Donald Allen was being alphabetical.
Craig’s Assyrian chariots about to be walloped by my Carthaginians πŸ™€

Craig Mabon That's what happens when you can't throw much above 2. And don't get me started on the resilience of Allen Yaxley's Auxilia πŸ˜€

Russell Briant Roller Smash Derby.

Allen Yaxley But it was nice to watch a chariot battle. πŸŽ²πŸŽ²πŸŽ²

Che measuring up, so to speak.πŸ€ͺ
Beautiful new Latin army.

No comments:

Post a Comment