Saturday 23 February 2019

Foundry have a sale - posted by Allen Yaxley, 12 February 2019

Foundry have a sale πŸ˜

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/permalink/1141111009381823/

  • Dirk Heinsius Get thee behind me Satan πŸ˜
    1
  • Philip Gates I'm still waiting for the stuff from the Christmas sale to turn up. As are a number of people around the world it seems.
  • Allen Yaxley Mine arrived on time.πŸ˜‡
  • Russell Briant What’s the deal?

    I can’t spot it on their site.
  • Allen Yaxley 25% off.
    1
  • Gary Lewis I can't see anything on their site either. Got a link Allen Yaxley?
  • Gary Lewis Anyone want to combine some stuff into a joint order?
  • Allen Yaxley I want some more Thracian or Greek Cavalry. 3 packs @ 4.?
    • Gary Lewis I'm probably getting 5 packs so that might make a joint order with free postage
    • Allen Yaxley Gary Lewis can you let me know cost .
    • Gary Lewis with 6 packs for me and 3 for you it's 81 GBP which gets free shipping and comes to a total of about $153 so that would be $51 for you. If you want to go ahead let me know exactly which packs and I'll order this week
    • Allen Yaxley Gary Lewis I will have 4 packs . 
      WG066 x 1
      WG088 x 1

      WG174 x 1
      WG064 x 1
      Cheers.

  • Che Tibby lol! those are all my aventine minis...
  • Allen Yaxley Yes,very nice .πŸ‘
  • Gary Lewis Well lucky me - I just got a handful of knights and some more bow in the Foundry sale, to add to my early 14th Century stuff, and then scored on Ebay where I got another 18 knights for about $50. Looks like I'll have a Feudal English army by the end of the year.
    1


No comments:

Post a Comment