Saturday 16 February 2019

Macedonian peltasts finished - posted by Rob Curry, 23 January 2019



Peltasts finished! Means I’m able to field a 400 and 450AP “father and son” Chaeronea list for ValleyCon this weekend. I misread the army list for ValleyCon last year and painted up a bunch of incompatible troops, oops.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/permalink/1128463500646574/


Vincent Cholewa Damn! I shall be embarrassed to field my Seleucids, painted to “wargamer standard”, against your magnificent army on Saturday.

Robert Curry Your armies look great Vince! Really looking forward to our game, I always enjoy them regardless of how much of a walloping I’m getting 😛

Tilman Dang yup, be on the watch, Vinie has a habit of turning his embarrassment into flank marches or other game winning surprises to balance it out ;-)

Vincent Cholewa Tilman Dang I rely on rolling six often 🎲

Tilman Dang sure, this explains everything ;-)

Philip Gates You have to paint your figures? I thought all you were required to do these days was put tufts on your bases?

Robert Curry Haha well that has been my sole activity for the last two hours...

Che Tibby tomorrow evening for me will be hours of hard-core flocking.

Robert Curry This is the earliest I've ever finished an army for a tournament, a whole two days early!

Greg Jennings Che Tibby Nothing like a satisfying session of flocking! 😉


Greg Jennings
 Lovely work, as always, Rob.

No comments:

Post a Comment