Tuesday 6 November 2018

Wairarapa Cup, November 10 and 24 - posted by Vince Cholewa 7 November 2018

Wairarapa Cup, November 10 and 24, update from Andrew
Hi everyone
We have a very good turn out this year with 17 for the first day and 19 for the second day.
I will be doing a random draw for the competition this week, player's do not have to tell me what army they are using, if there's someone you play often in the competition and you'd like to not play let me know.
At the moment I'm only playing if we end up with someone dropping out or I've missed someone, and at the moment I'm happy not to play.
I will get into the hall about 8 o'clock, hopefully the games can start about 8.45am. Carterton school, Holloway Street, Caterton.
1st Day:
Peter Noble, Jim Hoskin, Vince Cholewa, Russell Patton, Paul Graham, Brace Ferguson, Allen Yaxley, John Van Den Hoeven, Graham Starkey, Alastair Duncan, Neil Williamson, Craig Mabon, Andrew Brazendale, Drew Fortune, Dave Kinzett, Russell Briant, and Che Tibby.
Plus Gary and Phil on the 2nd day.
Russell Patton, you should be able to drive down in a couple of hours comfortably, I drive from Bunnythorpe to Carterton in an hour and a half.
I have confirmed the hall and ordered the trophies.
400 point armies. No special rules.
Registration cost of $30.00, $15.00 for one.
Registration fee can be paid into my bank account or you can pay on the day.
You can ring me at home 06 3798221.
Andrew Brazendale
[The cover photo of this blog is from the first Wairarapa Cup some years ago]

No comments:

Post a Comment