Sunday 18 November 2018

Foundry Xmas specials up . 😱 - Posted by Allen Yaxley, 17 November 2018

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/permalink/1084378901721701/

Philip Gates Nooooooo!

Allen Yaxley Philip Gates you can do it. 🙀

Grant Michael McKenna Tax refund? Never heard of it

David McLachlan Well there goes Xmas......

Dirk Heinsius Fortunately nothing I want. 😊

Dirk Heinsius Feels smug

Allen Yaxley Dirk Heinsius look me in the eye and say that. 😎

Philip Gates I don't think you are trying hard enough.

Dirk Heinsius Ok fair dues, lots that I want but nothing I need. My Christmas present is all tied up in a Deep Cut waterway like Russell’s.
That being said if my chums would like to buy me figures for Christmas I’ll send you a list 😁


Allen Yaxley Does the deep cut water way have an option for the other half of table ?

Dirk Heinsius Yes but only in green















Allen Yaxley looks impressive. What’s the cost for two landed at my door. 
Assuming 2 @ 6 x 4. 👍


Dirk Heinsius Depends on the mat. Check out 
https://www.deepcutstudio.com/product-category/mats-size-6x4/?fbclid=IwAR1ZoAXQwRfCo2ukjKO5oNFPpUMvR1ZVjEcFmTXdRwMGfFKPlXIivVfG73w

Or talk to Scott Bowman at Kapiti Bobbies
https://www.kapitihobbies.com/kh-cast-terrain?fbclid=IwAR37NcgKe-j8IfGZrOIukQII3Ci5NmhMU4fBfPIHHz0bFepd3i3mF0FK-v8

Mine is costing $159

Allen Yaxley Dirk Heinsius that’s not to bad at all. Think I see another Xmas present 🎁 
Now to foundry for some new toys. 😳


Che Tibby gah. couldn't find the 'comment box', so had to send a separate email. hope the extra packs turn up.

Allen Yaxley Che Tibby , is there a story to follow those hopes. 😳

Che Tibby high probability of yes. they're greek hoplites, so the tales will be told of their exploits long into the night

Allen Yaxley Che Tibby I got my Greeks from foundry and crusader ⚔️miniatures. Both had good deals at Xmas.

Che Tibby yep. i remember you fielding the army after it was painted. i figure hoplites end up in a heaps of different classical armies. should get some good mileage out of the minis :D

Tilman Dang thou shallst not lead thou brethren into lead temptation!!!

Allen Yaxley Bit late mate. 34 years to late......🙀

Tilman Dang I am talking about ME and TODAY! ;-) (now, where is this shittin foundry website.....)

Allen Yaxley That’s what I meant. I’ve been leading badly and misled for a long time. To late to change now.😜

Dirk Heinsius I see no specials on their site

Tilman Dang Allan bought all the special offers..

Allen Yaxley I told them to bock you Dirk. You don’t need to bother looking. Nothing you needed any way.........right

Dirk Heinsius Ha! Newline  also have a sale on and lots of stuff I want
https://newlinedesigns.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment