Sunday 13 November 2022

In searh of Bretonnian foot - posted by Wayne Watts, 12 November 2022

I have NOT gone over to the dark side ....
BUT I'm looking for anyone with spare GW Bretonnian foot Men-at-Arms or Empire armoured foot that they are willing to part with.

It's for a conversion project, okay, so back off those lynch mobs. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/2214696595356587/

      • Lorricount Du Ho
        They are very good for converting to Medievals.
        • Like
        • Reply
        • Share
        • 1d
      • Josh Barton
        What sort of armoured foot. A friend of mine printed these for me as foot Rieksguard. I also have various state trooper bits if they would work.
        Brets are probably super hard to find since GW killed them off in 2014.
        • Like
        • Reply
        • Share
        • 1d
        • Josh Barton
          Sorry photo won't upload on phone. Will do it in half an hour
          • Like
          • Reply
          • Share
          • 1d
        • Pedagogue Et Al
          Author
          Josh Barton It's for 1370s, so some plate with mail. And the unamoured figures I used for light troops in the past, so I'm trying to match as best I can.
          • Like


No comments:

Post a Comment