Sunday 13 November 2022

Ancient British - posted by Daniel Wade, 11 November 2022

Three bases of Ancient Brits. Warlord plastics with Victrix shields. I’m just finishing some Chariots as well. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/2213860255440221/



  • Alastair Duncan
    Rule Britannia.....When's the ETA for a game? asks my Romans
    2
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 2d
    • Daniel Wade
      Author
      Alastair Duncan Once I finish the Chariots I will have about 400 points, so early to mid next year before the Army will be ready I guess.
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 2d
  • Ben Vartok
    Really good painting and basing.
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 2d
  • Vincent Cholewa
    Admin
    Group expert
    I want to see the baggage:
    “Now the fascinating witches who put the scintillating stitches in the britches
    Of the boys who put the powder on the noses of the faces of the ladies
    Of the harem of the court of King Caractacus
    Were just passing by”
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 2d
  • Daniel Wade
    Author
    Of course after basing the Chariots I remembered that I have some dead Romans I was going to see if they would fit on the bases.🤔 Too late now but they might go on my cart bases instead?



No comments:

Post a Comment