Sunday 23 October 2022

NatCon rescheduled to King's Birthday, June 3-4 - posted by Andrew Bennetts, 17 October 2022

RESCHEDULED! - DBMM NZ Nationals
To avoid a clash with Valleycon which will be held later in April, we have re-scheduled the DBMM Nationals to the King's Birthday holiday 3,4 June.
I hope that this does not cause too much disruption but seems a better solution than having the two events only a couple of weeks apart.
Army lists required by 20th May.

Other details are unchanged. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/2192076140951966/


  • Vincent Cholewa
    Admin
    Group expert
    King’s Birthday. I had to stop and think, “what?”
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 6d
    • Andrew Bennetts
      Author
      Vincent Cholewa Hi Vice - could you pin the updated event to the discussion page? I can't seem to get it to work. Might require Admin skills!
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 6d
      • Vincent Cholewa
        Admin
        Group expert
        Andrew Bennetts I can see the event on this group. You and I are friends on Facebook. I am not sure if others visiting this group who are not Friends can see it. Can you change the privacy settings of the event or your sharing it?
        • Like
        • Reply
        • Share
        • 5d
      • Andrew Bennetts
        Author
        Vincent Cholewa The privacy setting is for all members of the group.
        • Like
        • Reply
        • Share
        • 5d
      • Vincent Cholewa
        Admin
        Group expert
        Andrew Bennetts I can’t adjust privacy settings on my phone. I will see what I can do when I get to a desktop device
        • Like
        • Reply
        • Share
        • 5d
  • Steven Hill
    Does anyone have a list of 2023 wargaming events? I can do the June tournament but I was also keen to go away at Easter.
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 6d
    • Andrew Bennetts
      Author
      Steven Hill Charicon is 18/19 Feb and ValleyCon 22/23 April. DBMM Nationals 3/4 June. CTA in Wellington typically early August but has been a moving feast the last couple of years due to Venue and Covid. Heavy Metal in Pukekohe is Labour Weekend.
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 5d
    • Rob Shirley
      And NatCon#49 is also being hosted by Otago at Labour Weekend. As no one else responded, I am running NatCon#50 here in Hamilton sometime in 2024. It will be held at the Hamilton Cossie Club. Note the Immortals turned down the opportunity to host it. The most common event nowdays is a single rule set being played for either a single day or a non-long weekend multi-dayer.
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 5d
  • Rob Shirley
    ValleyCon, returning to playing on a long weekend, how the wheel turns.
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 6d
  • Rob Shirley
    The collapse of the Long Weekend events that a lot of the players on this page once played is near complete. A lot of you here used to receive my monthly update of events round the country but a couple of years ago I gave up doing so. I now concentra… 
    See more
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 5d



No comments:

Post a Comment