Sunday 23 October 2022

Gaming in Cromwell at Kelly's house - posted by Ben Vartok, 13 October 2022

 Props to one like Kelly Gay for hosting a collection tour and game in Cromwell this week.

I drove over from Cardrona and reviewed some excellent Early Germans, Hellenistics and others.
And then a game of very late late French vs English almost DBMM ancients….ok actually it was French Indian Wars, French won.
Thanks Kelly.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/2188352014657712/


    • Kelly Gay
      Turns out I like Muskets and Tomahawks, but I also suck at it. My Elite British can almost be seen running away on the other side of the table... 🙂 Great to catch up with you Ben. Same time next year for my revenge...
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 1w
    • Vincent Cholewa
      Admin
      Group expert
      Vive la France!
      • Like


No comments:

Post a Comment