Sunday 29 March 2020

Finished Polish camp, three new projects, and a laptop on my painting table - posted by Vince Cholewa, 26 March 2020

Finished - yes! Finally got the camp finished for my early 16th Century Polish.
My wee stash of bags is nowhere near as impressive as Benny’s treasure trove (see Tuesday 24 March 2020, below). I have a packet of Old Glory Tartars to give more options for the Polish army, Hellenistic light horse from my spares box to become LH(O) for my Thracians, and a few bits and pieces that will morph into more Lithuanians, also for the Polish.
You are right, that is my work laptop on my painting table. However, it and the rest of my work stuff lives in my “go bag” in the wardrobe until I set up “office” each morning and is stashed away out of sight each evening. The “device” I am holding is how I raise the back of the laptop to get a better screen angle and it allows air under it so no worries about overheating.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/permalink/1458910320935222/



Denis Grey Very impressive. How long has it taken you?
1
  • Vincent Cholewa Denis Grey I didn’t marked a start date but it has been a couple of months. Interesting how much more slowly I work on elements that I don’t “need” for a game. I have generic baggage that works for many armies and I have been using that.
  • Denis Grey I would have said a couple of months was pretty quick for something so detailed.
    1
Russell Briant More close ups please. What are the nobs doing in the middle for example?

No comments:

Post a Comment