Tuesday 11 December 2018

ValleyCon and more competitions 2019 - posted by Allen Yaxley 9 December 2018



Nominated army, date option and points used for ValleyCon can now be sent to me when your ready. 🏆🐣
Room for a couple more if you're interested. 🤩
Busy schedule for next year, DBMM at ValleyCon in January, Charity Con in February and the Nationals at Easter.🥳
Winter Cup theme for the Hutt Club DBMM comp next year is BUAF”s.
Two list comp. 450ap.☔️🏡
Warlords CTA in August and then Heavy Metal in the Puke in October and Wai-Con in November.😱
Not sure what’s happening about the new club/comp in Fielding 😳
Allen.


Vincent Cholewa
 I will bring Early Seleucids to ValleyCon. Will confirm the date in a secure email. However, a hint: It will be the same list as I used for the Wairarapa two day competition.
Dirk Heinsius I will be bringing Egyptians, just deciding on Dynasty :-)
Dirk Heinsius Ptolemaic.
Vincent Cholewa Dirkses, I am bringing Persians ...

No comments:

Post a Comment