Friday 28 December 2018

On my painting table - posted by Vince Cholewa, 15 December 2018

On my painting table: Light horse I have painted for a friend to expand the options for his Alans. I have six more elements to paint - should be done over the holidays. There are also some running repairs needed by some of my Seleucids after recent games, the pavisors for my early 16th century Polish army, and the slowly expanding small pile of crossbowmen for the second rank behind the pavisors.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/permalink/1102973319862259/




Mark Caunter Nice work!

Vincent Cholewa
 Mark Caunter thank you ðŸ˜Š


Dirk Heinsius On my painting table, Egyptian Spearmen 7th-8th Century BCE




Vincent Cholewa Dirk Heinsius very nice

1 comment:

  1. Very nice work both of you. I have to say, with those spearmen, given how simple the design is, and the very nicely executed paint job, I would be tempted to add a highlight to the straps at the rear, to make it standout. (After all, you are going to be staring at the backs of the figures, why shouldn't they be as interesting as the very nice shields?)

    ReplyDelete